The economic relationship between India and Latin America and the Caribbean is at an emerging stage, with significant room for growth in terms of international trade, foreign direct investment (FDI) and cooperation between these two important regions. India has increased its focus on Latin American & Caribbean market as a key trade destination. Increasing trade between Latin America and the Caribbean and India has strengthened the position of the latter as one of the main trade partners for certain countries in the region. India’s trade with LAC has climbed in 2017-18 to USD 29.5 bn from USD 24.5 bn in 2016-17.
Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) in partnership with Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India is organizing INDIA-LAC BUYER SELLER MEET in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
With the rising aspiration of the Indian Industry to expand its global horizons and with LAC fast positioning itself as a promising business and investment destination, “The India-LAC Buyer Seller Meet”, a two day conference will take “Brand India” to the Latin American shores and offer the Indian companies to showcase themselves and seek partnerships for trade, Joint Ventures, technology transfers and investments with the LAC region.
- Two Day International Conference
- Pre scheduled B2B Meetings
- Agri/ Agri Machinery & Processed Food Products
- Chemicals & Fertilizers
- Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals & Medical Equipment
- IT & ITeS
What “India-LAC BSM” offers?
- Forge New Business Partnerships
- Network with Government officials, Procurement Agencies & Key Policy Makers
- Customized pre-scheduled B2B meetings
- Explore project financing and funding options
- Sharing best practices & new technologies
- CEO's & Managing Director's
- Imports & exporters
- Heads of Business Development
- Policy Makers & Researchers
- Funding institutions & investors
- Senior Government Dignitaries
- Trade Regulatory Agencies
Antigua, Argentina, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, BR Virgn IS, Cayman IS, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominic Rep, Dominica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Falkland IS, FR Guiana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Netherlandantil, Nicaragua, Panama Republic, Paraguay, Peru, ST Kitt N A, ST Lucia, ST Vincent, Suriname, Trinidad, Turks C IS, Uruguay, Venezuela, Virgin IS US .
Rs 1,50,000/- + GST includes registration fee, return economy class airfare in pre-identified itinerary, 3 nights hotel stay on twin sharing basis in pre-identified Hotel, local group transportation etc.